Monday, January 4, 2010

The First Time

As my soft lips press against yours my whole body begins to slightly shiver

As you lay me down ever so gently I think about all the things we’ve been through
Then you start to softly caress my body from head to toe I start to close my eyes and take it all in
I feel your soft, full lips, kissing my neck down to my stomach, then you start to move lower
As you gradually open my legs to you I feel you slide in holding me with all your love
You start to hear me moan quietly and then louder and louder with every move you make
I start to press my nails in your back the sweat falls off my face as it almost comes to an end
I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time to have our bodies become one
We kiss as we reach our romantic peak




-asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment