Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happiest Little Homo

Honestly I could care less if you live, die, or suffer slow.
Thinking, welp damn thats kind of harsh, bt I've only just began.
Do you know what would make me the Happiest Little Homo.
To see you hand from my ceiling on some Saw 6 type shit.
Sit back and laught, making jokes like...
"How's it hanging?" Say that shit isn't funny.
I honestly don't give a fuck if you live, die, or suffer slow.
It'll make me the happiest little homo to see your fucking ass go.
I'll wear my best label to your funeral, bang Soca music as i sip on a Pina Colda.
I know your thinking "she's out of her mind". I'm out of this universe.
Trust and believe Dr. Phil nor Oprah couldn't even begin to save me.
Be happy that this monitor, this keyboard, this world wide web separates us.
Because given just once chance i'd make blood brownies out of you
And sell them for the low low. That'll make me the Happiest Little Homo.



-asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment